EBI92:India GST E Invoicing: Credit Notes Have Zero Amount For CGST, SGST and IGST on Outbound File For Domestic & Sez Transactions
(Doc ID 2739106.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 22, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Billing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
CGST, SGST, IGST column values are showing as 0 in outbound file for credit invoices.
Steps To Replicate:-
1. Setup India GST E Invoicing.
2. Create a new bill and change the status to RDY.
3. Run the job BIJOB41.
4. Run the process BI_GST_EINV for outbound file.
5. Get the inbound file and populate the IRN number by running the BI_GST_EINV process for inbound file.
6. Create Credit Bill for the same invoice from Adjust Entire Bill page.
7. Run the job BIJOB41 for Credit invoice.
8. Run the BI_GST_EINV process for Outbound file.
9. Check the outbound file and see that CGST, SGST, IGST column values are showing as 0.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document