EAM: Accum Depreciation Spreadsheet Upload PS_BOOK and PS_ASSET Fields Not Populated
(Doc ID 2739192.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PROPERTY_CD, PROPERTY_TYPE, TAX_CREDIT_SW, INCLUDE_CAP_GAINS, DEPR_PASS_LIFE_SW, LIFE_IN_YRS, DEPR_BONUS_SW FROM PS_BOOK and ACQUISITION_CD fields from PS_ASSET are not populated after Spreadsheet Upload.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new profile with Calculation Type Life-to-Date on one Book and Remaining Value on the other Book
2. Create a Spreadsheet Template to load assets with Accumulated Depreciation
3. Fill in the Template with the previously created Profile and Run the AM_LOAD Process
4. Run AMIF100 to load the Asset in AM
5. Calculate the Depreciation
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document