ETL9.2: Invalid / Orphan 'Reassigned' Payable Time Worklist Items Left On Proxy's Worklist.
(Doc ID 2739624.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invalid worklist items for reassigned worklists are left on proxy's worklist page when timesheet is modified and submitted and processed again by time admin process.
1. Enter time on Timesheet and Submit.
2. Run Time Admin process to generate payable time routed to the employee¿s manager for approvals.
3. Create a Delegation Request for payable time approval logged in as manager and assign it to some Proxy.
4. Login as Proxy and accept the Delegation Request.
5. Validate that the payable time generated at step 2 is rerouted/reassigned to the proxy for approval
6. Now change the time entered at Step 1 and submit the Timesheet again.
7. Run Time Admin to regenerate a payable time
8. Payable time should be assigned to the proxy for approvals, a new Worklist entry is created.
9. Validate that old Worklist entry is now invalid with no link to click on (0, , , , 0, , )
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document