EPY: PSPPFUND Process Is Doubling EARNINGS On PS_PAY_CHECK_EARNS When ADD_TO_GROSS Is Turned On
(Doc ID 2739652.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PSPPFUND Cobol Process is doubling the EARNINGS on PS_PAY_CHECK_EARNS when ADD_TO_GROSS is turned on Earnings code setup.
The employee has regular hourly earnings of $2722.76 but PS_PAY_CHECK_EARNS is showing $5445.52 after PSPPUND was run.
The earnings should not be doubling in PAY_CHECK_EARNS.
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Create an earning code that does not add to pay with hours distribution checked on and no taxes being calculated
2. Enroll the employee into 2 benefits that has on non taxable benefit
3. Map that non paying earning code on the Pay Group for Reg Hrs, Reg Sal, OT Hrs, and Holiday
4. Hire the employee as Salaried
5. Create Paysheets and take off Job Pay and remove the salary
6. Indicate hours (ie. 96) in the Reg Hrs field
7. Run payroll calculation and confirm which will produce a zero check with a check number
8. Run PSPPFUND and verify PS_PAY_CHECK_EARNS is doubling the amount that is in PAY_EARNINGS
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document