Change Details Link on Fluid Supplier Change Request Approval Page Shows Duplicate Profile Questions
(Doc ID 2739687.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eSupplier Connection - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Change Details link on Fluid Supplier Change Request Approval Page shows duplicate profile questions.
On the approval tile when the approver tries to approve and clicks on the change details link, some info (profile questions and responses) are repeated twice.
Issue doesn't happen when we review from Main Menu > Suppliers >Supplier Change Request >Manage Request Approval and then review Supplier change request - Change details.
Issue only happens when we click the Change details link from Approval tile.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Go to Initiate Supplier change Request page (Navigation: Main Menu> Suppliers > Supplier Change Request > Initiate Supplier Change)
2) Create a new Supplier change request for a Supplier ID
3) Make some changes to the profile question - responses
4) click Next
5) Add another Address
4) Submit it
5) Log in as Approver and navigate to Approval tile
6) Got to Supplier change Request Approval
7) Click on Change Details link
8) The Profile questions are duplicated.
Please review attached document for replication screenshots.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document