System Allows to do a Multi-line Increase Adjustment On Serialized Item to More Than 1 in Manage Inventory Adjustments Page
(Doc ID 2739697.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Users are able to perform a decrease adjustment on a serialized item in the inventory module to bring the quantity to 0, then perform a multi-line increase adjustment to bring the total quantity of a specific serialized item
to 2. The system should only allow a serialized item to have a quantity of 0 or 1.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Navigation: Inventory > Putaway Stock > Express Putaway
2) On the Adjustments page, decrease quantity down to 0
3) Navigation: Inventory > Manage Inventory > Adjustments
4) On the same page, users can create a multiple line increase adjustment on the same item to bring the quantity above 1
5) Validate quantity is greater than 1
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document