"1 Field is required (15,8)" Error While Approving Supplier Registration Due to Contact Address Sequence Number Not Set Correctly
(Doc ID 2739699.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Completing a supplier registration and then removing an address before submission will cause below error upon approval due to Contact Address Sequence number not set correctly.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Enter a Supplier Registration
2) On the address page, check either Option to add a second address
3) After entering a contact, assign the Additional Address
4) From the payment or submission page, click directly on the Address train stop. Do not click Back.
5) Uncheck the additional Address
6) Click on Payment or Submission train stop, wherever you came from. Do not click Next.
7) Submit to approval
8) Review Registration - if required
9) Approve Registration and get an error even though the registration is marked as approved.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document