EEX9.2:Error when Changing Amount on Create Cash Advance Page as Advance Amount is Not Equal to Line Amount
(Doc ID 2740139.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 26, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create new Cash Advance, the following error occurs.
The amount entered is not the same to the amount which the Post-Pay Auditor denied.
Please make sure the amount entered by the user is equal to the total amount of the expense lines denied.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Travel and Expenses/ Manage Employee Information/ Update Profile- there can be seen GL Unit- at Cash Advance Level section
-Fill in "Specific Amount" value as 300 USD under Cash Advance Level section;
2. Go and create cash advance at Travel and Expenses/ Cash Advance/ Create/Modify navigation path and populate below fields:
Business Purpose :Business travel
Source: DIRECT DEPOSIT
Amount: 5000 USD is added in the line
Advance amount is shown as 0.00 until "By checking this box, I certify the advances submitted are accurate and comply with expense policy." is checked.
3. Check the box, now Advance amount is shown as 5000 USD - which is correct;
4. Tab out, message error is received- "Cash advance total exceeds the maximum allowed amount of 300 (10502, 4) The total for all advance lines must not exceed the maximum allowed amount.",
Advance Amount is shown as 5000 USD, therefore message error received is correct.
4. Correct the amount in line level to 200 USD under Travel and Expenses/Cash Advance/Create/Modify navigation path (allowed amount is less than 300 USD now)
Expectation is for the amount to be updated in the header amount field as well, but it is not getting refreshed from the line amount and is still showing the same amount as 5000 USD.
5. Tab out - Advance Amount should be 200 as correct valid amount, but instead Advance Amount value is still shown as 5000 USD and message error is continued to be received.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document