ECA: Performance Problem With Processing Amendments for a Very Large Contract With 999 Contract Lines.
(Doc ID 2740771.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Contracts - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Performance problem with processing amendments for a very large contract with 999 contract lines. When clicking on the Process Amendment button after making the Amendment status to "Ready", the page times out.
- Create a contract with 999 amount base contract lines.
- Assign a single bill plan to all the contract lines. The billing method used is MileStone. Around 12 events are associated with the bill plan and all of them are in "Ready" status. The billing plan should be in "Ready" status.
- Assign Revenue method of "Billing Manages Revenue".
- Do amount allocation and activate the contract.
- Amend the contract to adjust the price of a couple of contract lines.
- Ready the amendment and do Process amendment.
The trace shows a lot of processing and seems not getting completed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document