Comments From Requisition Are Not Copied To Purchase Order
(Doc ID 2740952.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Purchase Orders
Comments From Requisition Are Not Copied To PO
1. Create a REQ with 2 header comments
2. Create One PO using copy requisition. The REQ line is copied. The both 2 header Comments are copied to PO Header comments.
3. Go back to REQ. Add a new line _ item - and 2 more Additional Comments in Same REQ which was created in step1. Already 2 header comments is in Step1, add 2 more comments, Total 4 comments in REQ. Save.
4. Open Existing PO which was created in Step1 and copy the same REQ which was created Step1.
5. Only second new line is displayed. Copy to PO.
6. The second line is copied to PO. The new comments 3 & 4 are not copied from update.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document