Loan Origination Populates Wrong Loan Disbursement Dates (LOAN_DISBMNT Table)
(Doc ID 2740956.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Financial Aid - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When running loan origination, loans are being originated with the wrong disbursement dates. The issue may only affect some loans, or a specific group of loans, but not all.
According to on-line help, the loan request date specified in the disbursement id setup for the disbursement plan is supposed to be what carries forward to loan origination.
The issue can be replicated at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Financial Aid > Loans > Process Loans > Loan Origination
- Populate the paramters on the page.
- Run the process.
- Navigate to Financial Aid > Loans > CommonLine Management > Maintain Originated Loans > Loan Origination 2, to review the dates populated for Commonline Loans, as represented under the 'Request Date' and 'Anticipated Disbursement Date' columns.
- Navigate to Financial Aid > Loans > Direct Lending Management > Manage Direct Loan Application > Application Financial > Disbursement tab to review the dates populated for Direct Loans.
- Query the LOAN_DISBMNT table to review the underlying data in fields LOAN_DISB_DATE and LN_ANTIC_DATE.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document