E-TR: Unable to Select/Copy Node/Leaf/Tree Name Description After Cutting a Leaf
(Doc ID 2741387.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After using the "cut" option of any of the tree leafs, the select and copy function is no longer usable for Node/Leaf/Tree Name description.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to PIA.
2. Navigate to Tree Manager > Tree Manager.
3. Search by an existing tree (e.g. DEPTROLLUP).
4. Select Node/Leaf/Tree Name description with mouse and copy the description successfully once opening first time the selected tree.
5. After selecting Cut option of any of the tree node/leaf, unable to select /copy the description of Node/Leaf/Tree Name. Even though, the selected node/Leaf was moved to another Node also or also uncut the selected node/Leaf.
The issue can be reproduced in multiple browsers: Mozilla, Internet Explorer, Chrome:
- Mozilla Firefox Version 78.6.1esr(32-bit)
- Version 1909(OS build 18363.1256)
- Chrome version: 87.0.4280.141
There is a browser version exception where the issue cannot be reproduced: Chrome Version 79.0.3945.88 (Official Build) (64-bit).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document