PO Close Short Process Doesn’t Update the PO Lines to Cancelled When that PO is Tied to a Cancelled Receipt
(Doc ID 2741433.1)
Last updated on JUNE 21, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO close short process doesn't update the PO lines to cancelled when that PO is tied to a cancelled receipt
- Create a new PO with one line and two schedules.(Navigation: Purchasing > Add/Update POs)
- Dispatch the PO:
- Create a new receipt for that PO and receive the entire PO(Navigation: Purchasing > Receipts >Add/Update Receipts)
- Now cancel the receipt and mark the PO line to close short.
- Run the close short process.(Navigation: Purchasing > Receipts > Close Short)
- Review the PO, Notice that it is not affected
- Run the PO change process, PO is available and can be selected, Run the process.(Navigation: Purchasing > Purchase Orders > Manage Change orders > Process Change Orders)
- Review the PO now.
- PO has been updated but the line still showing approved not cancelled, and the PO QTY is blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document