Changing Bank Account Type on Direct Deposit Enrollment Errors With 'Bank account details must be unique. The combination of Routing Number, Branch and Account Number cannot be same for more than one Bank Account.'
(Doc ID 2741455.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Financials - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a student enrolls in Direct Deposit using their self service account. Fluid Direct Deposit is being used. The student enters Chequing account information on the Enroll in Direct Deposit page and saves the data. The student then tries to change the Bank Account Type from Chequing to Savings using the same bank account information. An error occurs:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Sign in to a student's self service account;
- From the Student Home page, click on the Fees tile;
- Select Direct Deposit;
- Click on Enroll in Direct Deposit;
- Enter bank account information and denote the bank account is a Chequing Account;
- Click Submit;
- Leave the Direct Deposit page;
- Return to the Direct Deposit page and attempt to change the bank account from Chequing to Savings.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document