"Items by Date" Inquiry Page Does Not Display Item Effective Date for Payments on Student and Corporate Accounts
(Doc ID 2741495.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Financials - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The "Item Effective Date" is not displaying the proper information for "payment" types under the "Items by Date" inquiry page for Students and Corporation inquiries. It is displaying the "Accounting date" instead. All other inquiry screens are showing the proper item effective date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Student Financials, Charges and Payments, Post Student Transaction;
- Enter an emplid and a payment item type on the search page, and click Add;
- Click the Post button;
- Navigate to Student Financials, View Customer Accounts;
- Select the emplid from Step 2;
- Click the Items By Date hyperlink at the bottom of the page;
- The effective date on the payment posted does not show the effective date entered. The accounting date is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document