EAP: Financial Sanction Status Changed Supplier Name Is a Suffix to Create a New Stem Word (IES , MIC, ICS etc. )
(Doc ID 2741683.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Financial Sanction Changes Supplier to Review with Supplier Name Like`IES' 'ICS' ,'MIC' etc. , Which are te suffix to create new stem of a Word.
Example : Companies in a new Stem Word of Company with Keyword 'IES'.
1. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Install > Installation Options - Overall.
2. Click on Financial Sanctions Options.
3. Check "Enable in Treasury Settlements" and Select "Enabled at Installation" for Procure to Pay. Save it.
4. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Product-Related > Procurement Options > Suppliers > Set Controls-Supplier.
5. Select "SDN Validation at save". Save it.
1. Load the Financial Sanction File
2. Deploy and Crawl the Finacial Sanction Search definition
3. Go to Suppliers > Supplier Information > Add/Update > Supplier , Open Any supplier
4. Change the name to anything and save
-- Supplier saved without any issue as the supplier name is no there in the List
5. Now change the name of Supplier to `IES' and save.
- Financial sanction status changed to Review. This is the issue with other keywords like 'ICS' & 'MIC'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document