Receiving Error”SQL Error in Exec. (2,280) AUC_CREATE_COMP.GBL.AUC_HDR_WRK.AUC_POST_PB.FieldChange” When Pressing on the Cancel Button While Posting the Event.
(Doc ID 2741882.1)
Last updated on JUNE 09, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Strategic Sourcing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receiving Error message when pressing on the cancel button while posting the event.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a new Events
- Add Event details. Note that Start Date is “16/12/2020” and End Date is “18/12/2020 i.e., 2 Days is left to end the Event End Date:
- Go to Event Reminder Notification Options Grid and enter Notification to Event Creator as “2” Day(s).
- Add Line Items.
- Invite Bidders.
- Click on the “Post” Button.
- Click on the “OK” Button for the pop up message for : "Event End Date is less than the Notification date/s/"
- Click on the “Cancel” Button: on the pop up message for : "This will submit the Event for Approval"
- Receiving a fatal PeopleCode Error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document