Delegation Roles are getting Revoked Only from One User When Multiple Proxies are Assigned for One or Multiple Transaction
(Doc ID 2741947.1)
Last updated on APRIL 27, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Delegation Roles are getting revoked only from one user when Multiple proxies are assigned for one or multiple transaction
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Delegations tile
2. Create Delegation Request
3. Select the date range for the delegation and click on Next.
4.Select multiple users as delegatee/Proxy
5.Select any one transaction from next page and submit the delegation request.
6. Now login from the delegatee/Proxy users accounts and accept the delegation request from below navigation:
Delegations tile->My Delegated Authorities.
7. Check if new role is added to both delegatee/proxy users accounts through user profile.
8. Now re-login as the delegator user and revoke the delegation from the delegatees from below navigation
Delegations tile->My Delegates.
9. Now check again the new role in both delegate users accounts User profile.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document