ExcelToCI Using CI 'GP_PYE_ERN_DED_ASGN' is Not Working When Update Data Using 'UPDATEDATA' Action On 'Element Assignment By Payee' Component
(Doc ID 2742003.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Core - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When trying to update the End Date of the Element in Element Assignment By Payee page using Updatedate action. System is updating the end date of that element and also deleting the another row which is not suppose to be deleted.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create ExcelToCI template using Component Interface GP_PYE_ERN_DED_ASGN.
2. Include the fields Empl ID, Empl Record, PIN Number, Instance Number, Begin Date, End Date, Process Order, Entry Type, Amount, Amount and Currency Code.
3. Make sure ENTRY_TYPE_ELEM(Entry Type) value is BLANK for one of the Element on Element
Assignment By Payee page(It can be verified by querying the PS_GP_PYE_OVRD table).
4. Update the End Date of the existing element data using UPDATEDATA method.
5. Check the element assignment page again for the employee
6. Row with element in step3 got deleted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document