ECM: Cash Forecasting Process Failing At Step TR_FCST_CALC.LockSum.LockSum With Duplicate Key Error, On SQL Server Database.
(Doc ID 2742022.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cash Forecasting process failing when Locking/Recalculating on SQL Server
1. Modified the CASH FORECAST line item EXPENSES to retrieve only from the Position Source FCST_MANUAL_ENT as below:
2. Added three manual position entries for the line item EXPENSES
1. Run the Schedule Cash ForeCast Process.
2. Lock two of the values in the cash forecast result which was entered by manual cash position.
3. Run the Schedule Cash ForeCast Process
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document