ERS 9.2: Employees Able To Approve His/her Assignments Even Though They Are Not A Manager/Project Manager
(Doc ID 2742024.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Resource Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Employees able to approve his/her assignments even though they are not a Manager/Project Manager
1. Enable Resource Manager Approval (Supervisor) For Assignments in Resource management Options.
2. Enable Email notification also for all.
1. Create an Assignment, Provide all the detail, change the status to Assign and save
2. On Saving Confirmation page click on OK
-- Status changed to Pending Approval for assignment.
- Assignment's Worklist routed to Resource also with the resource manager and when resource Clicking on the link takes resource to approval page to approve his own assignments. The resource should only get the email notification as a setup and not worklist item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document