EAP: Voucher Maintenance - Updating ShipTo Location For A Line, Updates All the Lines Instead Of The Selected One.
(Doc ID 2742025.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Updating ShipTo Location for a line updates all lines on Voucher Maintenance
1. Upload a Voucher in the system voucher staging table with multiple lines and incorrect “Ship To Location” and “Sales/use Tax Destination” in Voucher Line staging table
2. Run Voucher Build process
Navigation: Accounts Payable > Batch Processes > Vouchers > Voucher Build
-- Voucher went to recycle status due to invalid value passed during load
3. Go to Voucher Maintenance Page, Open the same voucher and open all the lines
Navigation: Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Maintain > Voucher Maintenance
4. Only update the Ship-To ID on 1st Line ONLY and save.
- The same Ship To Location is Updated for all the lines ,instead of updating only for 1st line.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document