Constituent Action Linked to a Spouse Does Not Display Reciprocally When Viewing the Constituent Actions of the Spouse.
(Doc ID 2742163.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 27, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Contributor Relations - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Contributor Relations, a constituent action linked to a spouse does not display reciprocally when viewing the Constituent actions of the spouse.
We expect to see the action when we open the action list of the spouse
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Contributor Relations, Prospect Management, Stewardship Plans, Constituent Actions;
- Select a Constituent who is married/with a spouse relationship);
- Add a constituent action;
- On the 2nd tab link the spouse;
- When opening the constituent action list of the spouse, no pending actions are displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document