EAP: Search Results are not Displaying Properly in Payment Request Center Supplier Information Page
(Doc ID 2742514.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Payment Request Center Supplier Information page, when attempting to search for the supplier information by Supplier Name, the search results are not properly displaying if there are multiple rows. For example, when there are three rows in the search results the last row is almost hidden.
1. Set Branding System Options
a. Default Branding theme: DEFAULT_THEME_TANGERINE_ALT
b. Theme Style Type: Classic Plus
c. Default Style Sheet Name: PSSTYLEDEF_TANGERINE
2. Select Classic option on the Navigation bar
3. Create a new Payment Request
4. On the Supplier Information step, enter the first few letters of the supplier in the Supplier Name field
5. Click Search button
- There are 8 suppliers returned but only 6 are displayed completely.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document