PO Brazilian Localization: Wrong NF_HDR_BRL.BUSINESS_UNIT_RECV When BU PO <> BU Receipt and BU Fiscal Document
(Doc ID 2742733.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Purchasing Brazil - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receipt and Fiscal Doc BU are recorded wrong in the record NF_HDR_BRL.
When a Purchase Order is created with a Business Unit and the Receipt and Fiscal Document with another Business Unit for the same Purchase Order the record NF_HDR_BRL is been populated wrong.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create BU BGPO2. Purchasing Options.
2. Create BU BGPO2. Purchasing Definition.
3. Create a Purchase Order for BU BGPO1. Vendor ID = BRPO1100, Item = BRPO0004 and PO Qty = 10. Save the PO.
4. Dispatch PO.
5. Create a Receipt for Purchase in the BU BGPO2. Save the Receipt. Receipt Status is ‘fully received’.
6. Create the Fiscal Document with Receipt for BU BGPO2.
7. Selected the Receipt to create the Fiscal Document with Receipt.
8. In Lines page (item BRPO0004) insert Incoming CFOP with ‘1.11’ and click on Suggestion Tax.
9. In Header page complete Type field with “NF”, change the status to “Completed” and Save. Fiscal Doc ID created for Business Unit = BGPO2.
10. Query record NF_HDR_BRL to verify the field BUSINESS_UNIT_RECV. The BU displayed is BGPO1. It is wrong. It shoud be BGPO2 as in BUSINESS_UNIT.
SELECT A.BUSINESS_UNIT_RECV, A.RECEIVER_ID, A.* FROM PS_NF_HDR_BRL A WHERE A.NF_BRL_ID = 'XXXXXXXXXX'
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document