Addresses Field Multiplied On Fluid Approval Page When Having Several Supplier IDs
(Doc ID 2742789.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 08, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When adding several ID numbers to the supplier template then register a new supplier with two addresses and submit it for approval, when the approver signs in and press on the approval tile, then the contact information link, system will show the addresses several times in the same page.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Add three Id numbers to the supplier registration template
- Register a new supplier
- Fill in all the IDs required and add two addresses
- Submit it for approval
- Sign in as approver and press on the approvals tile in fluid
- Press on the contact information link.
- Notice that all the addresses are doubled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document