ECM: "Specific Roles With Exceptions" Is Not Working As Expected For Sequence Level In Page & Field Configurator
(Doc ID 2743063.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 11, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The option "Specific Roles with Exceptions" is not working at Sequence level when trying to make Fields "Display Only" in the Accounting Templates Page through Page & Field Configurator. Fields are in "Enabled" State even after the configuration.
1) Make fields Display Only (Disable Entry) using Page and Field Configurator.
2) In the configuration have 2 Criteria Sequences. There is no Criteria defined for Sequence 1.
3) User List is set at Sequence Level.
For Sequence 1, it is set as 'Applied to Specific Roles with Exceptions' (4 Roles are set).
4) User having one of the 4 Roles access the component.
- The entry for fields is not disabled as per the configuration.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document