EAP: Attachment is Being Dropped on the Payment Request when Accessing the Edit Address on the Supplier
(Doc ID 2743125.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 18, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attachment is being dropped on the payment request when accessing the edit address on the supplier.
1. Take an existing supplier with 2 Addresses and 2 Locations.
2. Create a Payment Request - The payment request summary information is added including the attachment.
3. Add the supplier to the invoice.
4. Click on the edit address pencil and select a new payment address.
5. Click on Summary to return: The attachment is dropped it is no longer on the payment request.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document