EeS: Cannot Use EM_SELLER_SEC_FL (Fluid - Review User Profile) To Create A User Profile - "Field is Required: EM_USR_CUR_PREF - RT_TYPE" when Saving a New User Profile
(Doc ID 2743127.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 18, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN eSettlements - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the fluid version of Review User Profile, when attempting to save a new user profile, an error message is getting thrown that the rate type is required, even if it is filled in.
1. Create a new user, similar with LSA (Eg. TST).
2. Define TST as Supplier User.
3. Log into the supplier portal version with the newly created user.
4. Select the Supplier Secure Home Page.
5. Select the Review Profiles tile and Add a User Profile.
6. Set up the User Profile, being sure to specify a currency and rate type.
7 . Save the new user profile:
- When attempting to save a new user profile, an error message is thrown that the rate type is required, even if it is filled in.
Field is Required: EM_USR_CUR_PREF - RT_TYPE
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document