EAP: Voucher Build Process Is Incorrectly Updating SALETX_CLC_AMT_BSE for Use Tax Applicable Invoices
(Doc ID 2743131.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 18, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When voucher is created through batch, the voucher build process is having inconsistency in updating the amounts for tax fields like SALETX_CLC_AMT_BSE.
Case1: Create a SUT Voucher through Voucher build:
1. Create a Quick Invoice voucher and run Voucher Build.
2. Review the voucher and see the Use Tax is calculated on the voucher.
Case2: Create a SUT Voucher through online Input:
1. Create an online voucher.
2. Save the voucher and see the Use Tax is calculated on the voucher.
3. Check the data in the Voucher table for both vouchers:
There is a difference between the online and quick entry sale/use tax calculation with the respect of SALETX_CLC_AMT_BSE field.
Observe that SALETX_CLC_AMT_BSE field has been populated for the voucher created through Voucher build and it is zero for the online voucher. The expectation is to be zero in both cases.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document