ECM: Transfer To Account Grid Operating Unit&Dept Id Values Are Getting Erased When Loding Bank Transfers From ExcelToCI
(Doc ID 2743150.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.1 to 9.1 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Transfer To Account grid Operating unit&Dept id values are getting erased when loading from ExcelToCI.
1. Set the bank account Operating and Dept id value to Always Inherit.
2. Gave the connection information for Demo.
3. Provided the delivered parameters for creating a Bank Transfer entry.
4. Submitted the data:
- It is reporting no errors.
- It has created the entry
5. The Transfer From Account Operating unit & Deptid value has been loaded successfully.
However, the Transfer To Account grid Operating unit & Dept id value is getting erased.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document