EAP: External Links not Working from Fluid Workcenters
(Doc ID 2743323.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 12, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Additional external links are not working from fluid workcenters after applying PUM 28-31.
The issue is due to "?ICAJAXTrf=true&ICAJAXTrf=true" being appended to the end of the URL and the destination site cannot resolve this. The links were working fine prior to the PUM update.
1. Navigate to Enterprise Components > WorkCenter/Dashboards > Configure Pagelets
2. Click Search
3. Select Accounts Payable WorkCenter
4. Add a new link. For example, 'https://www.google.com'
5. Click Activate Links Settings
6. Click Save
7. Open Accounts Payable WorkCenter
8. Ensure that the new link has been added
9. Click the new link created in Step 4.
10. Notice the "?&ICAJAXTrf=true" appended to the formed URL.
- Due to this issue, links could not be accessed.
- Note: Tried to test in an older PUM Image (PUM Image 24) but could not be replicated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document