EAM: Upload Spreadsheet Data For Transfer Assets Template Not Populating Convention correctly on Assets.
(Doc ID 2743585.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Asset Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Upload Spreadsheet Data For Transfer Assets Template Not Populating Convention on the tables.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Setup Financials/ Supply Chain > Product Related > AM > Define
2. Create a new template for Transfer Assets.
3. Define the template.
4. Go to AM > Send/Receive information > Import data via Spreadsheet > Upload Spreadsheet data.
5. Upload the above file that was defined.
6. Run AMIF1000 process.
7. Run AMDPCALC process
8. Run AMAEDIST and JGEN processes.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document