ECM: The Settle By Field is Blank When the Settlement Information is Selected in External Accounts
(Doc ID 2743653.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 13, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Cash Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The settle by field is blank when the settlement information is selected in External Accounts
1. Navigate to Banking > Bank Accounts > External Accounts
2. Select an account and take note of the Settle By defined
3. Navigate to Cash Management, Fees and Transfers, EFT Request
4. Select Template ID, page is filled in, enter 1.00 in the amount field
5. Click Save
6. Navigate to Cash Management, Settlements, Settlement Manager
7. Click the Select Settlements hyperlink
- It will be observed that the Settle By field is blank
- It should show the same Settle By value defined in Step 2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document