EPC: Quantity From Define Assets Is Getting Changed After Rejecting Assets and Running the Express Capitalization Process (PC_EXPRSS_AM)
(Doc ID 2743840.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Quantity from Project Costing > Assets > Define Assets is getting changed after rejecting assets and running Express Capitalization Application Engine process (PC_EXPRSS_AM).
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Navigate to Set Up Financials/Supply Chain > Install > Installation Options - Project Costing Integration and check Require Asset Approval.
2. Navigate to Project Costing > Project Definitions > General Information and create a project.
3. Add an activity.
4. Asset integration rules are set on express capitalization (Asset Integration Rules page).
5. Navigate to Project Costing > Assets> Express Asset Definition and define an express asset.
6. Select the asset profile and add the quantity of 3.
7. Save the express asset definition.
8. Navigate to Project Costing > Transaction Definitions > Add Transactions, add an ACT transaction and process it.
9. Navigate to Project Costing > Assets > Express Capitalization Process and run the PC_EXPRSS_AM process.
10. Navigate to Project Costing > Assets > Review Assets and search for the asset.
11. Check the line, select the status Rejected and click on Apply Status to Selected Rows.
12. The status changed from New to Reject.
13. Click on Process Selected Rejections.
14. The quantity is still 3 in define assets.
15. Run the express capitalization process again.
16. The quantity became 1 in Define Assets.
17. Check the box again in Review Assets and select Reject.
18. Click on Process Selected Rejections.
19. In Express Asset definition, the quantity became 3 again.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document