EGM - Staging Award/Project Data (GM_PT_STAGE) Abends at Step GM_PT_STAGE.AwdBud.InvAmt (Action SQL) -- RC = 805
(Doc ID 2743925.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 28, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Grants - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Grants > Grants Portal > Staging Data > Staging Award/Project Data (GM_PT_STAGE) is abending with the following error message
- Create a proposal, submit, generate the award with Grants Portal check box checked. In the demo, let's say the sponsor id being used for this award is '1018'.
- Post the Project budgets.
- Activate the associated Contract.
- Create a Group entry item ID is 'ITEM1'. Let's assume the user made an error and entered the customer id of '1020' when entering the item. Enter the contract information in the Pending Item 1 tab
- Post the group and then run AR UPDATE process.
- Now realizing the user error, the group entry entered in #4 is unposted.
- Create a new Group entry with item ID as 'ITEM1' but this time customer id has been populated correctly as '1018'. Enter the contract information in the Pending Item 1 tab
- Post the group entry
- Run the Grants > Grants Portal > Staging Data > Staging Award/Project Data (GM_PT_STAGE) process
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document