EAR9.2: Condition Monitor To Match CPDR Condition Is Generating Duplicate Actions For Other Conditions like ALCA And ALCD Even If They Are In New or Cmp Status
(Doc ID 2744009.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 17, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When the CPDR (Customer Promise Date Review) is condition met, condition monitor is generating duplicate actions for other Conditions like COLL, ACLA, ALCD etc. even-if they are in new or Complete status. When only CPDR condition is met system should not create actions for other conditions
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup Condition Monitor For COLL, ACLA, ACLD and CPDR
2. Create an item in such a way that AR condition monitor should generate various actions based on the data
3. Run the Condition Monitor to get actions like COLL, ACLA and ACLD, check customer action list, ACLA and ACLD actions should have got generated
4. Add a promise amount in a conversation for that item
5. Run Condition monitor again so that it it satisfies CPDR action
6. Now check the customer action list, there is an entry for CPDR but there are duplicate actions for ACLA and ACLD also.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document