PO 9.1 Brazilian Localization: Withholding Flag is Not Available to Check/Uncheck When Create Fiscal Document
(Doc ID 2744578.1)
Last updated on JULY 23, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Purchasing Brazil - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Withholding flag is not available to check/uncheck when create Fiscal Document.
While performing tax receipt when third party withholding is required, the field to enter taxes is not enabled when required.
Only after saving the screen, exit and search for the newly created receipt, it's possible to make the change.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Fiscal doc With Receipt (Purchasing > Manage Fiscal Document > Fiscal Document > Fiscal Doc with Receipt)
2. Option to withhold tax at Line tab is blocked (not available)
3. Go to header tab to correct it and check 'Retencao Imposto Terceiro', but even this flag checked the Withholding option still unavailable
4. Go to header tab and inform the invoice type ('NFS') and save it
5. Return to menu and open up the Fiscal Document Created. Now Withholding flag is available to check (Line tab)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document