Application Fee Calculated Twice for An Applicant
(Doc ID 2744915.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 18, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Financials - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An application fee is being calculated and posted to a student account during the Admission process. The initial status for the application is APPL (applied). The application fee is calculated and posted to the student account. When the applicant is matriculated into the academic program, another application fee is calculated and posted to the student account.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Navigate to Student Admissions, Application Entry, Add Application;
- Enter an application for an applicant, using an Admit Term;
- Click the Application Data tab of the component;
- Calculate Application Fee hyperlink;
- Navigate to Student Admissions, Maintain Applications;
- Select the emplid / application;
- Click on the Application Program Data tab;
- Click the + sign to insert a new row;
- Enter a different Admit Term for the emplid/application/academic program;
- Change the Program Action to MATR;
- Click Save;
- Click on the Application Data tab of the component;
- Click the Application Fee hyperlink.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document