An Error occurs when the User adds a New Distribution line and clicks the Location Field on the Requisition Defaults Landing page
(Doc ID 2745564.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 20, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An error occurs when the user adds a new distribution line and clicks the location field on the Requisition Defaults Landing page. The problem is that the system allows the user to add a new distribution line.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as VP1 to update role action
2. Navigation: Main menu > eProcurement > Administer Procurement > Maintain System Users and Roles > Assign Role Actions To Roles
3. Open Transaction Requisition
4. Select ePro Requester
5. Enable "ACCOUNTING_DISPLAY" Action on REQACS Role Action
6. Enable "LAND_ON_REQ_SETTINGS_PG" Action on REQHDR Role Action
7. Login as ePro Requester user
8. Click Create Requisition Tile
9. Click + icon on distribution grid
10. Click Location Field
Issue : Receive Error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document