EEX9.2: User Defaults Issue on Timesheet Submission in Fluid - Continue Button Does Not Respond
(Doc ID 2746091.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 24, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For users who have User defaults defined as "Copy from Existing Report", page does not respond when trying to enter Timesheet through Fluid Tile.
Continue button does not respond and user is not able to route to next page as there is no action, page loads and then stops, it does not do anything further.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Employee Self-Service/ Prepare Report/ Review/Edit Profile;
2. Go to User Defaults tab and select Time Report as "Copy an existing report";
3. Timesheet tile directly loads Copy Report page;
4. Click on any Select button;
5. In the Create Time Report - General Time Report Information page- click on Continue button - there is no action, page loads and then stops, it does not do anything.
For the replication steps, please review Replication_File.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document