ETL9.2: Job Rate Changes Made During Payroll Processing Not Recording Correctly.
(Doc ID 2746209.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Job rate changes made during payroll processing is not recording correctly.
If some time has already been loaded from Time and Labor before a job change is entered, the pay is updated correctly, but the costs do not distribute correctly to Time and Labor, making the payroll journal incorrect.
1. Used biweekly period, 09/AUG/2020 to 22/AUG/2020, and salaried employee in this test.
2. Load time process was running and creating pay sheets for employees and loading an existing time, 8/10 - 8/14/20.
3. The job records were updated with an effective date of 8/15 on rate change.
4. New payable time created for 8/17 - 8/21.
5. An additional time loaded.
6. Run Pay Calculation that would do refresh on job change to update the rate correctly for both weeks.
7. Confirm the check.
8. TL Pull Costs process ran and it distributed the time back to T&L incorrectly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document