GPESP: A-02 Retro Deltas from Previous Year are not Printed in MODEL 190
(Doc ID 2746539.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Core - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Negative values are being generated in the model 190 that cause issues in the file.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Run January 2019, finalize it
2. Enter absence from Feb 1st till Feb 28th, in the Additional data page, push the search button on economic section, and select Days/override =yes
3. Run February and finalize it
4. On Absence event component, Additional Data, increase the value of the Contribution base field
5. Modify definition of Labor Agreement KE01 for Common Sickness
6. Enter manually a retro trigger from February 2019
7. Run January 2020, ensure that retro is run from Feb 2019
8. Check the content of the record GPES_TAX2_RSLT. There should be a line for A-02 corresponding to 2019
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document