Error Message "Please Select a Valid Business Unit" Appears When Clicking on Preview Approvals Link on the Fluid Requisition Checkout Page
(Doc ID 2746566.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While creating a requisition using eProcurement Tile, we are receiving the error message "Please select a valid Business Unit" on the Checkout page, when we click on 'Preview Approvals' link.
This issue happens for all Requisition Types, ex. Punchout Requisitions, Catalog Requisition (catalog items), Special Requests.
Steps to Reproduce the Issue:
- Click on eProcurement Tile.
- Click on Create Requisition.
- Click on Special Requests.
- Fill in the information and click on Add. Then click on Checkout.
- Click on Preview Approvals link. An Error is generated:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document