E-Portal: Company-Info Element Is Not Displayed When Using Role-Based Branding
(Doc ID 2746625.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.58 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After building a theme and assigning it a specific role, the CompanyInfo element is not visible.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add to the user "Company Info Administrator" and "Secure Branding Administrator" roles in order to build the theme
2. Create new "test_companyinfo" role and assigned to the user
3. Create new header "DEFAULT_HEADER_FLUID_TEST" which is the same as "DEFAULT_HEADER_FLUID", but it has the CompanyInfo element set
4. Assemble the new theme "DEFAULT_THEME_FLUID_TEST" - the same as "DEFAULT_THEME_FLUID" and the new header containing the CompanyInfo element
5. Assign the theme to "test_companyinfo" role
6. Test with a user having the role above, and see the CompanyInfo element is not visible
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document