GPESP: Model 190 Fails if the GPES_REDUCTION Field has a Negative Value "Se ha asignado un numero negativo a un campo sin signo: GPES_TAX190.GPES_REDUCTIONS. (2,121)"
(Doc ID 2746642.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Global Payroll Spain - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following error is triggered when running Model 190 if the GPES_REDUCTONS field has a negative value in table GPES_TAX2_RSLT
Steps to replicate the issue:
1. Enter termination on December 2018
2. Enter a termination reason in the component Manage Termination ESP, to get the severance payment (INDEMZN) calculated
3. Run December and finalize it.
4. Enter an effective date in Job data as of December 1st decreasing salary
5. Run January 2019
6. Check the content of GPES_TAX2_RSLT for January 2019
7. Run Model 190
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document