EEX 9.2: Invalid Date Error When Importing a Wallet Item Into Expense Report
(Doc ID 2746872.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 26, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Invalid date error when importing a wallet item into expense report.
EX_EXP_SHEET_FL.GBL.EX_SHEET_FL_WRK.PB_COPY_FULL_ER.FieldChange Name:ImportWallettoReport PCPC:11231 Statement:128
Called from:EX_EXP_SHEET_FL.GBL.EX_SHEET_FL_WRK.PB_COPY_FULL_ER.FieldChange Statement:388
An invalid date has been encountered in a PeopleCode program.
Review the PeopleCode program to determine the cause of the error.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as VP1.
2. Create a new Expense Report
3. Change employee to an employee who doesnt have any wattelt items. This will allow you to enter an ER as this employee's proxy.
4. Enter a Business Purpose, Description.
5. Click on the Expense Report Action drop down.
6. Select Add from My Wallet.
7. Select the only My Wallet entry from the list. - (0 dollar amount)
8. Click Import and the above error message is displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document