EPY: SSN Mask Is Not on Overflow Form of the W-2 Online
(Doc ID 2747027.1)
Last updated on APRIL 30, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Payroll for North America - Version 9.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Social Security Number masking is only occurring on the first page of the W-2 when viewing the form online.
The printed version sent to customers works on all pages, so online should do the same.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Setup the SSN Masking for Employee Forms in the BI Publisher SSN Mask Options page
- Navigate to: Payroll for North America > US Annual Processing > Define Annual Tax Reporting > BI Publisher SSN Mask Options
- Check box for Employee Copy is on
2. Ensure Employee has two pages
- Navigate to: Payroll for North America > Payroll Processing USA > Produce Payoll
- Run a pay with an FFCRA earning for the employee to ensure more than one page appears. z
- In DEMO, use SL1 earnings code.
3. Run FFCRA load and Load YE data process
Navigate to: Payroll for North America > US Annual Processing > Create W-2 Data > Load Year End Data
4. Run the W-2 PDF Forms
Navigate to: Payroll for North America > US Annual Processing > W-2 Reporting > Create W-2 PDF Forms
5. Overflow forms do not have the mask applied.
Tax Update 20-E or PUM Image 37 (Tax Update 20-E and 21-A) applied.
Issue is reported in Bug 32394491- VIEW W-2/W-2C ONLINE SSN IS NOT MASKING FOR EMPLOYEE COPY ON SECOND PAGE FOR W-2
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document