EAP: Voucher Build Creates Voucher With Incorrect Distribution Line Amounts For India Business Unit
(Doc ID 2747179.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Incorrect accounting entries are generated due to incorrect data in PS_DISTRIB_LINE for a India Business Unit voucher. The voucher data is staged using AP_DCM_INVOICE service operation and Speed Chartfield is used to generate 2 Distribution Lines with 60 and 40 percentages.
The issue does not occur for Speed chart which contain single line.
1) Create Speed chart that is having 2 lines with 60 and 40 percentages.
2) Stage Voucher data using AP_DCM_INVOICE service operation.
3) Run Voucher Build process.
4) Review the data of the Voucher created and post it.
- Tax related Data in Voucher Distribution Line 1 is incorrect. This causes incorrect Accrual entries getting generated.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document