ETL9.2: Scheduled Hours Displayed on "Enter Time" Tile Excludes 31st Day of Month.
(Doc ID 2747780.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 18, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Time Reporting
For a semi-monthly period, the "start date" for the second period of the month is the 16th. The "end date" used for picking up the days from the work schedule and then summing the Scheduled Hours is always set to the start date + 14 days--always the 30th.
This winds up excluding the 31st, so anyone who has hours scheduled on the last day of the month, in a month with 31 days, will have their Scheduled Hours on the "Enter Time" tile showing an incorrect value.
1. Log in as an enrolled time reporter in a month with 31 days using an employee who has a working day on the last day of the month (the 31st) in his/her assigned work schedule.
2. Navigate to the Employee Self-Service Homepage.
3. Click on the “Time” tile.
4. Look at the Scheduled Hours value displayed on the “Enter Time” tile.
Note that the number of scheduled hours is understated by the number of hours scheduled for the 31st.
5. If user clicks on the ”Enter Time” tile to display the timesheet, he would see the correct number of scheduled hours displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document